FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s?

Go down 

When it`s the best time to play Poker?
Monday:
When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_lcap15%When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Tuesday:
When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_lcap15%When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Wednesday:
 15% [ 2 ]
Thursday:
 15% [ 2 ]
Friday:
When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_lcap8%When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Saturday:
 15% [ 2 ]
Sunday:
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Empty
PostSubject: When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s?   When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 pm

After we had to cancel the last league game, i wonder why?Is it the time the games are set up?Or is it just because it`s a buyin league?I thought $245 would be of at least a little interest,but i guess i was wrong...
Anyway,i need some information back from Y O U! Should we change the time of the games, maybe another day?I can do only so much if no one shows their interest in this,so please.....
Answer this poll!

Admin
scratch
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s?   When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Very Happy I have a child,and therefore i would like to play after bedtime for her.
Saturday is the best time,but i can play other nights as well Wink
1400 e.t./19.00 G.M.T. or later is best for me.
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com

When it`s the best time to play our tourney`s?
Page 1 of 1