FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A proposal for stake!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-11

A proposal for stake! Empty
PostSubject: A proposal for stake!   A proposal for stake! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi, i'm messageforearth, and i just joined Pokerkaki forum about five minutes ago. Just recently, Fulltilt Poker has this promotion "Take 2", in which one has to play everyday and earn 1 Fulltilt point for 9 days consecutively. The reward for this promotion is $25.

Hence, i'm appealing to members of this forum to stake me for $10. I will play 1c/2c no limit hold'em games to generate the one fulltilt poker point daily. No worries, once i generate the point, i will immediately cease my play, to ensure i will not go bust before completing the promotion.

As a gesture, i will be sending you back your $10 + $15 ( 60% of the reward for the promotion ).

If you are interested to stake me, please PM me here.

Rest assured, your money is in safe hands.

Plan : $10 received, proceed to NL1c/2c games. Earn one fulltilt point, cease play for the day, repeat for 9 days till completion of promotion.
then...SUCCESS Very Happy

AntiAging
red pine oil
Back to top Go down

A proposal for stake!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FosenPokerForum :: Reception :: Announcements-
Jump to: