FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentelle

Dentelle

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:20 pm

I'm Dentelle and very happy to be here with all of you. I love playing poker and have been playing on line for over three years now. So much to learn, it seems never ending.
I am female if you hadn't already guessed and I live in St. Paul, MN where most of my immediate family lives, including my three children...all within about a 100 mile radius in MN. I originally am from Flint, MI where I was born and my Mother's family grew up.
I do not traditionally "work" for I am disabled but I do all that I can and have a lot of fun with all my hobbies such as making all types of things with leather, woodwork, sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidering and taking care of all my plants including growing all my own herbs and special plants that I feel I need and of course...playing poker. I also own a houseful of crystals and stones that I love working with. Every year or every other year I make a huge batch of candles and incense for myself, family and friends. I have over a hundred candles all around my home. For some reason throughout my life I've often been accused of being a witch of some sort or another...but let's not label.
I have two cats, Tigger Tiger and Misty Blue Mystique, that I inherited about two years ago when one of my sister-in-laws passed away very young from stomach cancer.
Hmmm, so much more but that's probably more then you need to know,....so I'll see you all at the tables.
Bright Blessings and Best of Luck to all....
Dentelle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:17 pm

Welcome to our Pokerforum, Dentelle!

I can tell that you been into this forum thing before:o

Thats what i call a good post!!!

TY! Hope the other members can learn a bit from you and post something in here.Thats the only way for this forum to grow.

So folks, please learn from our new member here!

Password for the PokerHost tourney is well deserved....
PS!Look at youre inbox.

Good Luck!afro
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FosenPokerForum :: Reception :: New Members-
Jump to: