FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passwords questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Passwords questions Empty
PostSubject: Passwords questions   Passwords questions EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi members!

I get a lot of pms asking for tourney password, and now i got a question asking for passwords for a private tourney, for a forum that i am a member of.He had seen me registered for tonights tourney and therefore he ask me if i could give it to him. I said of course......
NO

Here is the question, and my answer to him,and it goes for anybody else too:

Hey FosenKing i have seen you in a ......... freeroll on ....... later today, i was just wondering if you could help me enter this tourney, i dont necessarily want the password from you unless you are in charge but i would like to know where i could sign up to gain entry.
Also i keep checking back into this forum but i cant find much going on isnt there anyway of getting a private play chips poker table some where for the forum so we could meet over a friendly game of poker, it is just a sugestion but it may help

Hi!
Sorry,but i cannot help you with any password to the tourney tonight.
It`s only for members of another forum that i`m a part of...
Passwordthiefs are the worst that is!I think you understand.

And i will not give out any information either so that you just can register for the tourney tonight. We have worked hard in the forum to get that $400 freeroll, and i think the true members deserve this one. But if youre still interested i give you a link next week for our buyin tourney.

The reason for me being so bitchi is that we had passwordthiefs in our last private tourney, and when the tourney was over i never heard from them.
Thats not helping our forum, and i feel pissed because i have laid down many,many hours of work for this and somebody just destroy it stealing....

To the last question:
We will soon have a lot of buyin-tourneys at several pokersites.If we can get a few people to play in this tourneys with extra money added to the pot, we will get many freerolls also.But we need buyin-players!
If youre interested please give me a hint.
We have the chance to play freerolltourneys at a few sites with no prizes for the winners, but i didnt think it was interesting enough for you players.
If you like to play freerolls with no money involved, then please give me a hint.
I`m also planning a freerollleague for our members with prizes for the top finishers, but i have not been able to get us a sponsor for that one yet...
As i said earlier, We need moneyplayers to get this sponsoring from the different pokersites!
So, if there are people out there that want to play some private buyin-tourneys with us,PLEASE TELL ME!!!
YOU ARE WANTED!
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com

Passwords questions
Page 1 of 1