FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Improve # of forum visits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Improve # of forum visits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Ty for youre tip!
I try to put it down under my signatur in the letters,but i guess no one comes that far lol!
But i may forget from time to time,so ty for reminding me Wink

I should propably also have my banner on top of the newsletters.....
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
t1tpfdc

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits EmptyMon May 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Don't know if this is something I can change myself, but I do not like the black text on a dark background. Makes it very difficult to read. I have to highlight the text sometimes in order to see the text at all.

A lighter color background or a white or light color text would be appreciated.

many thanks

t1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Thank you for youre tip,t1!
I appreciate youre initiative in the forum and that you try to help us improve our humble forum.
If no one give me a hint or reply to my questions and suggestions,nothing will be changed,cause i then assume you all like it the way it is.
So, a big THANK YOU,t1tpfdc!
As you can see i have tried too changed the colours in forum,but not sure if it is the best though.
So,please give me a hint if you like it or not.
Appreciate if other members also give me a reply if they like it or not.
I will from time to time give the member with the best tip a little "Thank You for the help-present", and t1....If you could please sign up at PokerTrillion using our banner in the forum,i will deposit $10 there to you to show you how much i appreciate youre initiative cheers
So,just use our PokerTrillion banner to download and register there,and then PM me youre PokerTrillion username,and i will make the deposit to you Wink
Thanks!
Admin
www.fosenpokerforum,forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
t1tpfdc

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:35 pm

That's very kind fo you, Many Thanks!
Sent a PM Smile

This yellow background is great! Probably better than white, in fact. Much easier to read!

t1
Back to top Go down
jongerrit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 am

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve # of forum visits   Improve # of forum visits Empty

Back to top Go down

Improve # of forum visits
Page 1 of 1