FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t1tpfdc

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-17

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 am

Yoo da Man, craze!
Back to top Go down
Masida

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:51 am

Lol, nice job Crazy. GL in the Big Deal!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Very Happy Yes, i can confirm.....I had to cry my tears out to get Crazy in to this site Laughing

I just could not belive people turning this deal down when i had work hard to get it for us....The first game got cancelled, and i must admit....I was just soooo close to give this deal and the forum up....You talked me right back into it,Crazy,so Thank You!!!
Guess we are both glad we got this going now Wink
But we had some great times there,and hopefully we can get some more?

CONGRATULATIONS CRAZY! WELL DONE AND WELL DESERVED!!!!

And Crazy?
I cannot promise not to get even better deals with new pokersites in the future Wink

Bjørn
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
crazylady

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Very Happy Well, more great news! I requseted a withdrawall last nite. I use Moneybookers, & sez rite there that processing is within 7 days . I have been on an enormous losing streak, & was so anxious to get my hands on it. They asked for ID verification, which I had handy because I have had to do for Merge sites b4. You can upload right from the cash-out page! Wellllll, I was some excited when I checked the mail this morning, there it was !! So, my dear Fosen, I already unwillingly downloaded ANOTHER site to help you out, and I have now deposited there , thanks to those winnings. Razz This has been a real win-win.
Thanks all for the congrats. I will be a wreck on Sunday. Think I will keep a paper bag handy,in case I forget to breathe & need oxygen!
Back to top Go down
http://ray101bassman.proboards78.com
Dodger

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm

crazylady wrote:

I will be a wreck on Sunday. Think I will keep a paper bag handy,in case I forget to breathe & need oxygen!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FosenPokerForum :: Poker Lounge :: Poker Chat-
Jump to: