FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New player where to start?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

New player where to start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player where to start?   New player where to start? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi Alex, and welcome to our humble forum! New player where to start? Icon_smile

You never played poker before at all? I presume you have downloaded and registered as a player at Fulltiltpoker then?

Well, I guess pokerplayers have different opinion about this question, but personaly I find it easier to build a bankroll playing small buyin sitngo tourneys. $1 or $2 buyin.When I have build my bankroll to at least $50 i can play $5 sitngo tourneys.
I have found out that cashgames are not my cup of tea New player where to start? Icon_lol I seldom play with profit at cashgames,but sitngo.... New player where to start? Icon_king

I also like to play tournaments, but with a small bankroll my advice is to play some sitngoes first to build it up,and then play tournaments. I think maybe at least $50 bankroll.
Other opinions members?

Admin New player where to start? Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com

New player where to start?
Page 1 of 1