FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When is the best time to play poker tourneys?

Go down 
2 posters

What day and time would be best to play our games?
Monday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap17%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Thuesday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap8%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap0%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap8%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Friday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap0%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday
 8% [ 1 ]
Sunday
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap17%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
18.00-19.00GMT
 8% [ 1 ]
20.00-21.00GMT
When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_lcap25%When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
22.00-23.00GMT
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Empty
PostSubject: When is the best time to play poker tourneys?   When is the best time to play poker tourneys? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Hi Guys!
It`s been a while since this forum was very active, and I had to think hard and good if I was to put this forum down,or go for it 100%. I have come to the decision that this forum is worth fighting for,because i have put so much energy and work in this now, that i feel it have the right to live further When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Icon_biggrin

So I will start it up more active again, but i need youre input my dear members....
Please give me a hint guys, What you prefer and want for this forum.
Either PM me or send me an e-mail or even better...Post it in the forum When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Icon_cheers

I work with several pokersites trying to give you the best deal for our private tourneys,but i need your opinions.

Therefore I have made a poll here. Please take 1 minute of youre precious time and give me youre answers.
What is the best time to play our tourneys?

Thanks!
Bjørn
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
t1tpfdc

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: When is the best time to play poker tourneys?   When is the best time to play poker tourneys? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Glad to hear it, Fos!

I can play most any time that you can.
Monday and Thursday seem to be slack days.
and remember, I am 1 hour later than you Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: When is the best time to play poker tourneys?   When is the best time to play poker tourneys? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks t1! When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Icon_smile

I will of course think of that when I set up the time for the games t1 When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
https://fosenpokerforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the best time to play poker tourneys?   When is the best time to play poker tourneys? Empty

Back to top Go down

When is the best time to play poker tourneys?
Page 1 of 1