FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poker question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Poker question? Empty
PostSubject: Poker question?   Poker question? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am

Hello,

I play a lot of home games with my friends. i dont mean to sound conceided, but i am playing on a whole different level than some of them. Lately it seems like no matter how i play i lose with an amazing string of bad luck. I can play every hand perfect and everytime on the river i will get screwed. When this happens i generally go on tilt, and end up losing more and more even though i continue to play perfect. i will pre-flop raise with excellent hands just to get beat by someone who played something awful pre-flop. i could have AK suited and bet 5x the blind and will get called by something like 84 offsuit and end up losing to 2 pair or trips. and lately this has happened literally every hand i've played. I guess my question is how do i overcome such bad luck? i know sometimes poker is 90% skill and 10% luck and sometimes its 90% luck and 10% skill, but latly it seems like its 100% luck for everyone else. Any suggestions on how i can possibly turn this around would be great.

Tall Swooper Feather Flag
Sheath Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
aslyjenny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Poker question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker question?   Poker question? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 am

This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting stuffs in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Hi, my name is Jenny from Amsterdam, Holland. I’ve two small creativecompany called Web4Starters and Webwinkelx

This post has been edited by admin,please do NOT use links to other sites without asking me first Wink
Admin
Back to top Go down

Poker question?
Page 1 of 1