FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Thinking of depositing to FT, questions   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 pm

If i intend to withdraw, do i need to withdraw with the same method on how i deposited? If i use MB to put in, must use MB to take out?

Seems like MB is a pretty popular method to deposit, just wondering why doesn't anyone just use a debit/credit card instead to deposit? Or what are the downsides?

And is it true Singapore cannot withdraw to a SG credit card? And the only way to withdraw is by MB which have to pay the stupid 10$ service charge each time?

corporate meeting planning
cheap hotel rates greece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaunpro

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of depositing to FT, questions   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Power (in percentage zero to 100%) shows on the website when you mouse over the device, similar to satellites in view. No buttons. No frills. Just a good solid device in a sexy housing, with the fastest updates and longest battery life per update in the industry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1