FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of depositing to FT, questions   Thinking of depositing to FT, questions EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 pm

If i intend to withdraw, do i need to withdraw with the same method on how i deposited? If i use MB to put in, must use MB to take out?

Seems like MB is a pretty popular method to deposit, just wondering why doesn't anyone just use a debit/credit card instead to deposit? Or what are the downsides?

And is it true Singapore cannot withdraw to a SG credit card? And the only way to withdraw is by MB which have to pay the stupid 10$ service charge each time?

corporate meeting planning
cheap hotel rates greece
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of depositing to FT, questions   Thinking of depositing to FT, questions EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Power (in percentage zero to 100%) shows on the website when you mouse over the device, similar to satellites in view. No buttons. No frills. Just a good solid device in a sexy housing, with the fastest updates and longest battery life per update in the industry.

Back to top Go down

Thinking of depositing to FT, questions
Page 1 of 1