FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
FosenPokerForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FosenPokerForum

Pokerforum Open For Pokerlovers From All Over The World!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site to build bankroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Site to build bankroll Empty
PostSubject: Site to build bankroll   Site to build bankroll EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am

Hi guys, I'm new here and looking to deposit $50 into any poker site however I need some recommendation. Look through the poker deals section and saw the offer on Cake Poker. After which I went on and read some of the reviews stating Cake Poker got soft competition there. How true is that? Initially I was thinking to deposit into PS.

With a $50 bankroll, assuming that you start at the microstakes, PS got soft competition there and also good player traffic from my experience. Don't know about Cake Poker though.

Gd luck at the tables

For $50, i would suggest pokerstars since you can start playing from the lowest denomination of 0.01/0.02 (good way to start getting the hang of things).
Also they are currently running APPT Macau for asian regions at 7pm and 10pm SG time.

Tall Swooper Feather Flag
Sheath Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down

Site to build bankroll
Page 1 of 1